Instagram’s ‘Remix’ Option for Reels is Now Live
Instagram announced today that it has released the Remix feature for Reels. Instagram, the world’s most preferred social media sharing platform, continues to update itself. What is Reels Remix which is among the features of Instagram and used for video shooting? What is Reels Remix used for? We researched the answer to these questions for you.
With Remix, people will be able to create their own Reels video, side by side with an existing Reels video. So how can we use the Remix feature?
- Choose a Reels video you like the most
- Enter the menu from the three dots icon and click “Remix this Reel”.
- The screen will be split in two with the original Reels video on one side, shoot your own Reels video opposite each other
- Adjust sound settings after recording
- After you’ve made the edits you want and share them.
With this new feature, only the Remix feature will be available on newly uploaded Reels videos. Emphasizing that interactive features such as Live Rooms, Surveys and Questions in Stories, Augmented Reality are an important part of people’s Instagram experiences, Instagram aims to offer people new ways to interact with new trends and content producers and produce creative content with the Remix feature.